Bearish Falling Three Methods Candlestick Pattern

The Falling Three Methods pattern occurs in a bear market, where during a downtrend the market rests before resuming the trend. The bearish trends break is reflected by small candles that all stick to a strict market range formed by the aggressive move on day one.


• Direction: Bearish
• Type: Continuation
• Reliability: Strong
• In a downtrend, a long red day occurs
• The second, third and fourth days are short blue days that fall within the range of the first day
• The fifth day continues the downtrend with a long red candle that creates new lows

A typical explanation for this type of formation might that the market is slowly digesting the relatively larger move in day-one. These small daily ranges often precede significant economic reports. Such periods of relative inactivity and tight trading are common in markets. Falling Three Methods is confirmed where a red candle dives down to new lows reinstituting the bearish trend.

Number of Middle Candles – In a picture perfect formation the middle candles number three. But realistically the pattern may have two, four or even five candles. Individually each middle candle may be a star or doji, red or blue.

Middle Candle Wicks – Important to note is that each middle candle wick needs to stay within the first candles high/low range to signal a strong continuation signal. With the bearish Falling Three Methods this is especially important for the highs. Should a wick trade to a high above the first large red candles high, it casts doubt over the strength of the established down trend.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $1000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

Osman wrestler said...

http://forexbeginnerguide.blogspot.com/2014/01/usdcad-short-position-10825-10845.html?m=1#comment-form

Trevor yellow said...

Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment,just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything and even getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! 
Reach out to him through Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com ,Telegram: bernie_doran_fx or +1(424)285-0682 for inquires

Post a Comment

No SPAM Please.. Thanks :)